Live Corporate Webinars
Corporate pre-retirement courses are specifically designed for your 50+ workforce, helping employees prepare for retirement transition.
Lifestyle & financial coaches focus on what will change in retirement & how to prepare, employees gain the knowledge & confidence to make informed decisions about the future.
The pre-retirement workshop has been successfully delivered to thousands of employees, from many of the UK’s leading employers.
- Designed for your 50+ workforce this engaging workshop is delivered by 2 retirement experts, supported by premium learning materials.
- Impartial & engaging content provides employees with the knowledge & confidence to prepare for retirement.
- Retirement Transition Coaches explain how to design a retirement plan, identifying future opportunities & avoiding common danger zones.
- Independent Financial Advisers focus on the financial considerations of retirement, providing impartial, regulated & jargon-free content.
The morning session focuses on what will change & how to prepare, a retirement transition coach explains how to build a highly personal retirement plan.
- When should I retire?
- Building a retirement plan
- Preparing for change
- The life aspects of retirement
- Health & wellbeing
- Working in retirement
- Future opportunities
- Signposting to further support
The afternoon session is all about finance. An Independent Financial Adviser explores the monetary aspects of planning for & then living a new life in retirement.
- How much will I need?
- Money management & inflation
- Sources of retirement income
- Workplace & state pensions
- Pension options & tax considerations
- Savings & Investments
- Estate planning & Long-term care
- Avoiding scams – Where to find regulated financial advice